Lone Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolves

Forum for Lone Wolves RS Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member Introductions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Member Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:09 am

^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:16 am

^
^

(Didn't see that one coming...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:32 am

-.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:41 am

Hi im arch nuff said oh wait nvm. I am 17 yrs old i live in australia and i hate jagex :[. I will not have been on runescape in the past 1 or 2 weeks idk how long because if you didnt know i got banned by the aforementioned. i am due to be unbanned soon but do not look forwarwd to seeing all of my rollbacked stats and gp pile. atleast maybe slightly little chance they didnt rollback my ss that i have equipped. i hope not lol. yeh when i get unbanned just gimme a month or two to get my stats back half decent or w/e. I am also extremely busy with assignments and study in shit and i totally hate my religion teacher who i also have for history :s always gives S***loads of work. My only wish is to know who stole the cookie from the cookie jar :C

Member Introductions - Page 2 Mypick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 am

Hi im arch nuff said oh wait nvm. I am 17 yrs old i live in australia and i hate jagex :[. I will not have been on runescape in the past 1 or 2 weeks idk how long because if you didnt know i got banned by the aforementioned. i am due to be unbanned soon but do not look forwarwd to seeing all of my rollbacked stats and gp pile. atleast maybe slightly little chance they didnt rollback my ss that i have equipped. i hope not lol. yeh when i get unbanned just gimme a month or two to get my stats back half decent or w/e. I am also extremely busy with assignments and study in shit and i totally hate my religion teacher who i also have for history :s always gives S***loads of work. My only wish is to know who stole the cookie from the cookie jar :C

Member Introductions - Page 2 Mypick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 pm

I need to get my Minecraft server running again sometime...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVgudSLzh70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cp6hjnO0D8

Member Introductions - Page 2 Renamo10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:06 pm

why do u have skill rollbacks?
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:44 pm

furries. ....
Back to top Go down
https://lwrs.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:47 pm

Deus status: Mad as hell

You should have seen all of the MLP-related things we built.
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Member Introductions - Page 2 Notmadkonata
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:11 pm

Member Introductions - Page 2 13090810
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Member Introductions - Page 2 Gentlemen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2