Lone Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolves

Forum for Lone Wolves RS Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member Introductions

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Member Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Alright everyone, it's time for introductions! New members and veterans alike, let's say some things about ourselves and get to know each other!

I'll take the initiative.

My name's TheKomissar (Name changed to Diapazon Bak, which is Russian for "Range Tank"), I've been in Lone Wolves for a little over a month now and my rank in clan is Corporal. I'm 17 years old, and I am in college for a degree that I have come to understand is worthless! I'm a Range-Tank in progress (I intend to have 99 range, defence, hp, magic, and 88 Summoning) and have just recently returned from an absence from Runescape spanning about 3-4 years. I'm always open to help any reasonable way I can, but being that I'm still catching up to all of the new updates to Runescape since 2006, you might have better luck asking a typical noob than asking me. Regardless, always feel free to ask anyway. Politically and socially I'm an oddity; I own an ever growing collection of firearms, yet I'm actually extremely liberal, which puts me at odds with pretty much everyone in the USA.

Feel free to post your own introduction!

Last edited by TheKomissar(Diapazon Bak) on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Nice to the above. My name is Dilophosaur2. The reason behind my name is I am working on a degree in paleontology. Anyways, I've been playing since 2003 or 2004, but took a 3 year break from 2008-2011. Hmmm, I joined Lone Wolves, 1.5 or 2 months ago. I'll help anyone, and have been known to be extremely generous and helpful to newbs(not noobs, there is a difference) under the level of 50. I have an incredibaly high tolerance for human behavior. I am a runner and hunter, and like TheKomissar, have a gun collection. I am an avid debater, frequently visiting both Onlinedebate.net and Factpile.com. I am a huge Halo fan, as well as Mass Effect. No particular skills for me, I try to be well rounded. I find that politics are mostly bullcrap, and form my own opinions from unbiased sources. I am Athiestic, but very accepting of peoples religions. For the most part whatever you really think of me is probably wrong, I'm very stealthy like that, only 1 person knows the real me and they don't even know my name............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:35 pm

dilophosaur2 wrote:
Nice to the above. My name is Dilophosaur2. The reason behind my name is I am working on a degree in paleontology. Anyways, I've been playing since 2003 or 2004, but took a 3 year break from 2008-2011. Hmmm, I joined Lone Wolves, 1.5 or 2 months ago. I'll help anyone, and have been known to be extremely generous and helpful to newbs(not noobs, there is a difference) under the level of 50. I have an incredibaly high tolerance for human behavior. I am a runner and hunter, and like TheKomissar, have a gun collection. I am an avid debater, frequently visiting both Onlinedebate.net and Factpile.com. I am a huge Halo fan, as well as Mass Effect. No particular skills for me, I try to be well rounded. I find that politics are mostly bullcrap, and form my own opinions from unbiased sources. I am Athiestic, but very accepting of peoples religions. For the most part whatever you really think of me is probably wrong, I'm very stealthy like that, only 1 person knows the real me and they don't even know my name............

Sounds like we'd get along great. I exercise all the time, go hunting and fishing for nearly 90% of my meat, and actually live in real life under an alias.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:42 pm

I run every day in the morning. I don't buy hot dogs, I get my deer made into them. Rabbits make really good gravy. never took to Turkey hunting, but I sometimes do it. What caliber/gun do you use?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:47 pm

dilophosaur2 wrote:
I run every day in the morning. I don't buy hot dogs, I get my deer made into them. Rabbits make really good gravy. never took to Turkey hunting, but I sometimes do it. What caliber/gun do you use?
7.62x54R Softpoint Steel-Case from my 1934 Izehvsk 91/30. The rifle's currently not operational due to a broken ejector, but the replacement should be here in 2 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:58 pm

I prefer my 7mm magnum, but I've hunted with everything from .243 up to that. I like its accuracy, range, and power. About 4.3 kilojoules of energy per shot as compared to the 2.7 kilojoules of a 7.62. But the drawback is mine are a little more exclusive in terms of what guns can fire it and tends to cost a little more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:09 pm

dilophosaur2 wrote:
I prefer my 7mm magnum, but I've hunted with everything from .243 up to that. I like its accuracy, range, and power. About 4.3 kilojoules of energy per shot as compared to the 2.7 kilojoules of a 7.62. But the drawback is mine are a little more exclusive in terms of what guns can fire it and tends to cost a little more.
$5 will buy me 20 rounds of ammo for the Mosin-Nagant and it performs well enough for my tastes. Would really like something in .308, but I just don't have the money right now. You know, we should probably take this conversation elsewhere so we don't intimidate the new guys.

WHY DON'T WE HAVE AN OFFTOPIC BOARD?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Here that newbies? We have guns and are willing to use them!(Not really, well at least not on humans, well.......there are 2 I could think of..........)
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm Deus and i'm 20 years old, currently living in michigan. I just got a job last week tuesdays and thursdays 9 to 3. I've been playing RS since 2002-2003 but i was a total noob and couldn't get the rabbit ears or scythe or whatever. What I really want to do is make websites or forums or whatever, web designing. I can't afford college, not for a long time. I know tough for a long time, me and him were in 2 clans together before
Back to top Go down
https://lwrs.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 am

I am lady suixcidegirl! aka liz. I've been playing runescape off and on since 06'. Absolutely love it. I graduated from high school in 2009. I am going to college for vet assistant certificate then my associates in veterinary technology. I don't know if I will ever go to Texas A&M for my veterinary degree, but if I do I will be an equine vet. Cuz I love horses and they r the biggest money for that profession. About $77k a year on average. Um, my vet tech degree will earn my about $28k a year, $40k if I decide to work in a laboratory. I also want a bachelors in biology, whether it be just that or wildlife biology. And I would love to learn how to pierce people for some extra money. I am a whore for piercings. I used to have 13, but currently only have 5. Soon I will have 10-14 total, but no more than that. I also love tattoos. I have one on my thigh currently, but planning on 6 total about. Maybe a sleeve, but not until I have my own business. Speaking of which, if I don't go for b.s. in biology I will be payin g $10k for 3 month long dog trainer's school.

As far as runescape goes, I love to skill. My lw account is cb 42 atm with 705 total, and my main is cb104 with 1689 total. I am new to the whole mini-game idea, but willing to learn. And I have never pvp so I would be noob at that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 am

Hey im Alpha Sean also known as sean or tough to most members. I'm 16 going into my Junior year of High school. Me and boon go back to 2006 so thats why we cope well as clan leaders. Me and deus go back to like she said co-leading 1 clan and chilling in the other. I like Runescape a lot and sports. I try my best to make the clan great so if theres anything you dont like please do tell. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:17 am

Member Introductions Search%3Fq%3Daustralian%2Bshepherd%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D618%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=351&vpy=168&dur=1481&hovh=237&hovw=213&tx=135&ty=122&page=1&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0&biw=1366&bih=618 I'm nic, i am 14 years old, have been playing for around 5-6 years and i currently live in california. i was also a total noob bac in the day. I am currently doing nothing, cuz i am still in middle school. teehee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:13 pm

my is saya that is all im saying about my name all im saying about my age is i go to high school why am i not telling you these things i like guesing games ^_^
my biggest wish is to have twin but sadly that is nothing but a dream and i am hyper for people who know me i work with little kids and i love my job ^_^
so yes, nice to meet you all well some know me alreddy...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:15 pm

i am your twin

2nd removed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Does that make me her Slave-In-Law?
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:17 pm

ya.

so like saya are you asian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:29 pm

well my name is ezzzzy, or however many z's there are. um im friends with manic musson which acc im playing on, hes actually dating my sister :0. but i live in michigan and i play sports and stuff for my school, im 16 years old and im going to be a junior this year. well i have guns too incase anyone wanted to know and i enjoy hunting rabbits and deer and moose and bear. well thats it i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Deus wrote:
i am your twin

2nd removed

^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:09 pm

That entirely didn't answer her question.

Member Introductions 12987611
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:11 pm

^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:31 pm

sorry i did not read her post on what race i am lol yes ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Now, are you actually Asian, or just another white kid who's overly obsessed with Japanese culture and convinces themselves they're part Japanese?
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 pm

^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:42 am

^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:36 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next