Lone Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolves

Forum for Lone Wolves RS Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Goal stats:
99 Range
99 Constitution
95+ Prayer
99 Defence
99 Magic
88 Summoning

Current stats:
92Range
87 Constitution
61 Prayer
85 Defence
75 Magic
42 Summoning

ETA to completion: Fuck if I know.

Just hit the 30,000,000 xp mark!

Last edited by TheKomissar on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:53 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Good luck...got a long way to go. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://lwrs.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:39 pm

It's the prayer and magic I'm not looking forward to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Also, 88 Range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:04 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Now at Avianses. XP/hour is about half that of Giant Spiders, but I'm pulling in 300k gold per hour.
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Coolio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:49 pm

90 Range accomplished.

Armadyl Helm and Chestplate acquired.
Dragonfire Shield acquired.

Will pickup a Dragon Spear per Accountb0y's suggestion. Will try that out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:06 pm

You don't really need it since i'm going to be the one using it, but all the better I only have so many spec's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Deus wrote:
You don't really need it since i'm going to be the one using it, but all the better I only have so many spec's.

Problem is I don't see how I'd get any use out of it except for emergency "OH SHIT GET OFF OF ME" purposes. Accountb0y insists it'd be more useful than Dark Bow spec... But I don't really think he's right.
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:27 pm

No you were owning with dark bow spec.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Deus wrote:
No you were owning with dark bow spec.

I went through all of the videos from that one night. I made the killing blow on 8 people with Dark Bow.

So yeah, I personally agree with you entirely.

However, seeing that Dark Bow spec would leave me with enough special left over for 1 Dragon Spear spec, it could be useful defensively for me. I won't have claws, so there's really not much else for me to do with the 35% left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 am

75 magic! Now have Staff of Light and abandoning Dark Bow in favour it and D Spear.

I've decided switching between bolts, dragon arrows, bow, shield, crossbow just for the dark bow spec is too consuming, and leaves me too vulnerable. Going to stick with Crossbow for range, and use the special for utility purposes (Spearing).

Last edited by TheKomissar on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Grat Komi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:04 pm

PVP scares me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection   Goal:  PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goal: PvP-Oriented Range Tank Perfection
Page 1 of 1