Lone Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolves

Forum for Lone Wolves RS Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Life Weaponry Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Real Life Weaponry Thread Empty
PostSubject: Real Life Weaponry Thread   Real Life Weaponry Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:18 pm

EVERYONE POST YOUR GUNS, KNIVES, SWORDS, MACES, AND TAZERS.

My Russian Izhevsk Mosin-Nagant 91/30 (1934, Hex receiver.)

Real Life Weaponry Thread Mynugg11
Back to top Go down
Deus
Admin
Deus

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Weaponry Thread   Real Life Weaponry Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Um...don't have any. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://lwrs.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Weaponry Thread   Real Life Weaponry Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 pm

I don't have a camera to upload them, but I can start posting them. Not right now though, I'll probably do it tomorrow.

7mm Magnum is my favorite though, packs a punch with good range and prescision.

Oh, and yesterday I was taking 250 yard shots at woodchucks. Got one of them with the .243. The other one could dodge headshots like he was from the fricken matrix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Weaponry Thread   Real Life Weaponry Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:55 am

I'm in the same position. My camera broke last month. I've got an integrated laptop webcam... But that won't do the 91/30 or the Arsenal AK-74 justice.

Also, Dilo, I'm thinking about picking up a Polish PPS-43 and SBR'ing. Yay, nay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Weaponry Thread   Real Life Weaponry Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:16 pm

SMGs aren't really my type of weapon. Well not the PPS anyways. I prefer assault rifles/marksman rifles/sniper rifles.

Even in videogames i'm a sniper-whore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Weaponry Thread   Real Life Weaponry Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Life Weaponry Thread
Page 1 of 1